A few quotes for reflecting upon
Today I have prepared a shortlist of quotes that I love that can help you stop for a second, take a few breaths, and reflect on them in the context of your own life. Most of the days (especially on weekdays) we may be too busy to even check with ourselves how we are doing, how our bodies are feeling, and what emotions or feelings we are experiencing at the moment. A few of the quotes below can help us become a little more mindful of our daily life and life in general.
Spend 2-3 minutes meditating (or pondering/reflecting) on each of the quotes and consider what each of them might mean in relation to a more mindful lifestyle that you might start living today.
· “Live the actual moment. Only this actual moment is life.” – Thích Nhất Hạnh
· “When we get too caught up in the busyness of the world, we lose connection with one another – and ourselves.” – Jack Kornfield
· “You cannot control the results, only your actions.” – Allan Lokos
· “Each moment is an opportunity to make a fresh start.” – Pema Chödrön
· “Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” – Buddha
If you have any quotes you love, which you would like to share with others - please do so in the comments below!
Be healthy and happy.